Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas...




So far, I think that I'm just like everyone else running around like crazy trying to make this holiday season special (or just survive it). These are a few pictures that help me remember what it is all about. I absolutely love the one of Ryker... he has been so good about not destroying the tree. I hope all of you have a happy season too!

5 comments:

Stephanie and Andrew said...

I love your kids....Your tree is way cute! Give the kids a hug and a kiss for me! LOVE YA

Maureen said...

Destiny!!!
How are you? I saw that your sister started and blog so I was checking it out and look, I found you!! Your children are beautiful!!! Hope all is wonderful for you and your family!!!
Maureen

Destiny said...

Maureen, It was so fun to hear from you! Where are you? Your blog is awesome... I'm still learning how to do this, so mine is a little screwed up... Well, keep in touch! ME

Maureen said...

I'm in Logan working for USU. I didn't know that you taught school!!! That is amazing. I have been helping teach some of the classes here, and want to kill the students some days. Luckily I only have to teach the labs and get to teach about cows!!! Anyway, your kids are beautiful. Talk to ya later!!!
Maureen

Destiny said...

I have no idea of how to talk on these things any easier, but I'm glad to hear that you're in Logan. I loved school there, and I even got to tutor some biology classes in the Ag building back in the day.... so that is pretty cool. Do you ever hear from anyone in our class... I occasionally run into people, but not often.

Thanks about the kids. It is a good thing they're cute. It has saved their lives a few times. Anyway, take care and talk to ya later, Destiny